Oh, what my eyes have seen!
7… The number of completion.
The retelling of my story ends today with, well… today.
15 years later.
I have spent the last week recounting the events surrounding the day I was saved, and revealing thoughts, reactions, and the experience of being redeemed by my Savior, Jesus, at the age of 15.
Since that “fateful” week, I my life has been quite the journey (far more than I could have ever imagined)!
The journey has included (not in any particular order):
- Bible college
- living in Pennsylvania and Detroit
- now living in Pensacola
- a daughter
- being on staff at three churches
- now planting a new church
- traveling to several foreign countries for ministry
- witnessing great miracles of healing
- experiencing great miracles of provision
- praying with many to receive Jesus Christ as their Savior and Lord
- baptizing a bunch of teenagers
I have been so blessed by God.
I definitely can NOT imagine what my life would be like had He not saved me!
My spiritual journey began in Pensacola, FL while I was living in Attleboro, MA. Now, I live in Pensacola and am currently planting a church here.
God is so good.
I pray that this story as encouraged you.
It has been so great reminiscing…
… but now, onward and upward!
This is why I remind you to fan into flames the spiritual gift God gave you when I laid my hands on you.
2 Timothy 1:6
Fanning the flame…
If you have not followed the story from the beginning, you can click here and start from day 1🙂